These sessions consist of an hour-long video call. These webinars provide a way to enjoy the Bible with other believers when we cannot physically leave our homes to gather.
View archives of our completed webinars and find announcements about our upcoming webinars.
These are events that take place at different times on the same day in different areas of the country. Our seminars are ideal for people who have enjoyed the radio programs, received a free copy of the New Testament, or have begun to read the ministry of Watchman Nee and Witness Lee and would like to hear more and meet other believers enjoying this ministry.
Find out more information about upcoming seminars here.
Take a look at the annual conference calendar for the Iberian Peninsula and Europe.
Take a look at the annual trainings calendar for the Iberian Peninsula and Europe.
1. Do not take photos, screenshots, or recordings of the meeting and do not post any images or videos of the event on social media or WhatsApp as you do not have the permission of the participants to do so.
2. Find a location without too much background noise, and mute your microphone when you are not speaking. The host may need to mute you from time to time.
3. Find a location with an appropriate background with no distracting images or activity.
4. Be properly and fully clothed as you would if attending a meeting in person. Make sure anyone who could pass behind knows that they could be on camera.
5. Be patient and flexible with the technology and respectful of one another.
6. Please do not share the meeting link or password with anyone, and do not post the link on social media.
7. Please do not eat or drink on screen.
Copyright 2020 © Asociación La Obra MSPI. All rights reserved.